Monday 1 November 2021

From My Mother’s Garden's limited edition prints inspired by the wonders of nature

Christmas is just around the corner and it is this time of the year that we particularly are thinking of our family.  Thus it is understandable that British brand From My Mother’s Garden, which only started in 2019, has been a hit with customers.  

Made of a lightweight sustainable fabric, this long robe/duster coat in one of
From My Mother's Garden's exclusive prints based on a magnolia tree. 

Created by Dorset boutique owner, Penny Callaghan was inspired by her mother’s garden and their close mother & daughter bond, and the happy times they have spent there together.

From My Mother’s Garden is a collection of limited edition kimonos, robes and womenswear featuring sustainable fabrics that capture the vibrant colours and magical beauty of nature.

From My Mother’s Garden’s reversible velvet kimono jacket with a print based on a dandelion clock
in blue and silver print with a midnight blue reverse.


From My Mother's Garden's semi-sheer scarf made of sustainable bamboo in an exclusive
 Wishes print in dark blue and cobalt shades features a dandelion clock. 
From My Mother's Garden Hooded Raincoat - Autumn Leaves
- made of a waterproofed recycled polyester and cotton mix. The raincoat has a detachable hood and a zip and popper fastening
.
Founder Penny said the collection was launched just before the first UK lockdown. “Just when I thought everything was lost, I found that as we emerged out of Lockdown into Summer 2020, so did an enthusiasm for the collection. It seemed to resonate with customers either because it reminded them of the bond they had with their mother, or because they loved the nature-inspired themes and colours. Added to which I use where possible, sustainable fabrics and environmentally-friendly manufacturing techniques such as sublimation printing for minimal wastage,” explained Penny.

From My Mother's Garden Bamboo Harmony Scarf
From My Mother's Garden Lightweight Long Robe in a Hydrangea print

From My Mother's Garden Lightweight Kimono in a best-selling print: Waterlily

From My Mother's Garden is now selling in boutiques, art galleries and gift shops around the UK and on its website.

No comments:

Post a Comment