Sunday 26 March 2017

Freddie's Flowers in time for Mother's Day in the UK!

These lovely stems of Rose 'Naomi', complimented with Limonium 'Sea Lavender' and Eucalyptus 'ViKtoria' were part of my first delivery of flowers from a young company called Freddie's Flowers.

In my box there were eight rose stems complete with the limonium and eucalyptus to accompany. I split them into two arrangements so I could spread their loveliness around the house.  They arrived on Friday just in time for my Mother's Day celebrations on Sunday March 26th.
The business was started by Freddie Garland (what a name) a couple of years ago.  He selects and designs a special bunch each week and patrons can join a subscription and get regular deliveries anywhere they like in the UK.


I got to know about Freddie's Flowers at the Affordable Art fair held at the Battersea Park in south London recently and thought I would give it a try.  Their promotional bicycle had a basket filled with lovely fresh flowers.

Freddie provides ideas for arranging the flowers and how to care for them.

Details are on the Freddie's Flowers website.

All photos © Lucia Carpio 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment